WINZ Local News and Sports

 

South Florida Woman Sickened By Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail

South Florida Woman Sickened By Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail

They're fun to look at, but beware of those smoking cocktails.

 

A Miami Beach woman is suing the Miami Beach Botanical Garden and the Lincoln Road restaurant Haven after the liquid nitrogen in her drink ate holes in her esophagus and stomach.

 

She was rushed from the fundraising event to the hospital, where she spent five days.

 

A couple of years ago an Aventura woman suffered chest pains after drinking a liquid nitrogen drink at Haven.

Frazer Harrison / 2007 Getty Images

 

More Articles