1. Immigration - He's not just pro-open borders, he's Senor Amnesty.He would have legalized 15 million illegal aliens, allowed them to bring in tens of millions of their mooching relatives.
Multiculturalism - If his advocacy of open borders wasn't enough, McCain has also opposed official English and supported bi-lingual education (two more issues where he's out-of-step with the overwhelming majority of his countrymen).
Enviro-Marxism - McCain's supporters think he's just the man to lead America in the War on Terrorism. What's the principal weapon of terrorist states? Oil. What does McCain want to keep America from producing more of? Oil.
4. Class Warfare - In the recent debate at the Reagan Library, McCain called Romney a "manager for profits" (would he prefer a businessman who managed for losses?) who has "laid people off" - thus demonstrating how little the Senator understands the market economy.
5. Abortion - McCain's vaunted pro-life voting record reflects the views of his Arizona constituents more than any real commitment.
6. Judicial Nominations - Though McCain denies it, columnist Robert Novak swears the frontrunner told him prior to confirmation of Justice Samuel Alito that the nominee was too conservative, and that he preferred those who "didn't wear their conservatism on their sleeve"
7. War on Terrorism - We've already noted McCain's support for energy dependence and his crusade for open borders.
8. McPsycho - McCain is famous for going postal on his Republican colleagues - dropping the F-word, calling them f-ing idiots and worse.
9. Reaching Across the Aisle - This is media-speak for a Republican sell-out who conspires with the left. McCain doesn't reach across the aisle - he leaps.
10. Rally or Roll-Over -If McCain is elected, it will be roll-over time for Congressional Republicans - on taxes, regulation, environmentalism, speech-suppression, internationalism, multiculturalism, civil liberties for terrorists and open-borders.